This morning I was holding Sweetpea on my lap and liberally applying as many kisses on her face as I could sneak in. I just casually said to her "How did you get so beautiful?"
She looked at me with quick darting eyes and replied accusingly, "You did that!"
Then with all the power in her six year old body she plowed herself into me as if she was performing nuclear fusion.
I got chills up and down my spine. I think she sees herself reflected differently in my eyes. I pray that she does.
She looked at me with quick darting eyes and replied accusingly, "You did that!"
Then with all the power in her six year old body she plowed herself into me as if she was performing nuclear fusion.
I got chills up and down my spine. I think she sees herself reflected differently in my eyes. I pray that she does.
No comments:
Post a Comment