Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Wonder of Boring

Today was rather boring. Nothing earthshaking happened around here. There were a few fence rattlings but overall really boring. Laundry got done, school got done, a tad bit of general cleaning was attempted.....can I say that I like boring, it has a nice ring to it. We did finally make connection with a call to the family that Sweepea had stayed with the past 10 months. She was not able to talk with Carmelita as she is still in Singapore. We were able to speak with a teenage daughter and the warm conversation lasted for over 20 minutes. I was glad for Sweetpea and wondered how she would act afterward but she seemed level and rather unaffected.
The two youngest are really enjoying their time of playing with Duplos. I think that we will need a larger supply of these wonder blocks of relationship building!

No comments: